Do you have an interest in the world of motor sport broadcasting, and would like to pen an article for this site? Now is your chance…
Motorsport Broadcasting has been online since 2012, amassing over two million hits in that time, with one main writer throughout. This website regularly covers analysis and information on the UK F1 broadcasting scene, alongside news updates from home and abroad.
As the site continues to mature, I am keen to cover elements which may not have been covered previously on this site. Example topics may include:
- Looking at a given series’ television and online output
- Revisiting a classic race from a broadcasting perspective
- Analysing the motor sport landscape in your territory
- Whether there are parallels between motor racing and other sports (i.e. cricket) in the UK pay-TV space
If there is an area which you would like to cover in a stand-alone article, please e-mail editor at motorsportbrodcasting dot com so that we can discuss further. E-mails from PR agencies will be ignored.
Guest articles so far include:
- Formula E, Voltage, and YouTube: a match made in heaven? (April 2019 – Andrew)
- Casting an eye over F1’s podcasting exploits (May 2019 – Daniel Finley)
All pieces must be original work, plagiarised pieces will not be accepted in any form. It is not a pre-requisite to have written material for other websites before, although any pieces written for this site are expected to be of a high-standard, and analytical in detail.
Please note that articles may be edited prior to publication, and that some pieces may not be published depending on demand.